E-Remote Learning Responsibilities
Congratulations to the EHS Track & Field relay teams for their performances at the Nike Outdoor National Championships in Eugene Oregon
Elizabeth Board of Education President Jerry Jacobs, Elizabeth Public Schools Superintendent Olga Hugelmeyer, and Assistant Superintendent Judy Finch-Johnson welcomed the EHS Track & Field relay team to the James P. Mitchell Building to congratulate them for their performances in the Nike Outdoor National Championships, which was held at the legendary Hayward Field in Eugene, Oregon.
Free Grab & Go Breakfast & Lunch Program for all Elizabeth Public School students! Parents are able to pick up the meals at the nearest location to their home.
With Governor Murphy’s announcement on Monday, June 28th, health and safety recommendations for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year have been released. The Road Forward guidelines are in effect starting July as schools prepare for full-time inperson instruction.
Admiral William F. Halsey, Jr. Health and Public Safety Academy 2021 Commencement/Class Awards Ceremony
Elizabeth Public Schools celebrated the Admiral William F. Halsey, Jr. Health and Public Safety Academy graduating Class of 2021 commencement and class awards ceremony at the Thomas G. Dunn Sports Center on June 29.
Recourses and Information
COVID-19 Housing AssistanceProgram
Center for Disease Control
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Coronavirus
- CDC’s COVID-19 Website
New Jersey Department of Health
- NJDOH Coronaviris COVID-19 Website
Union County Department of Health
- Office of Health Management – Union County
- UC-TEST to Provide Bi-Monthly Mobile Testing of All County Teachers and Staff – County of Union, New Jersey
Good Hand Hygiene Practices
- When and How to Wash Your Hands
- When and How to Use Hand Sanitizer in Community Settings
- Handwashing Training and Education
Food Insecurity Resources
Essential Personnel Childcare
- All centers must adhere to the public health guidance issued by DCF, which covers special sanitation and safety procedures during the COVID-19 public health emergency.