COVID Vaccines Available to all Elizabeth Teachers Returning to the Classroom
E-Remote Learning Responsibilities
EPS announce the delivery of air purifiers with HEPA filters and ultraviolet cleaners for each classroom!
In our efforts to return our Elizabeth Public Schools students to all schools for in-person instruction, as well as the overarching need to protect the health and safety of all students and team members, we are excited to announce the delivery of air purifiers with HEPA filters and ultraviolet cleaners for each classroom!
Recourses and Information
COVID-19 Housing AssistanceProgram
Center for Disease Control
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Coronavirus
- CDC’s COVID-19 Website
New Jersey Department of Health
- NJDOH Coronaviris COVID-19 Website
Union County Department of Health
- Office of Health Management – Union County
- UC-TEST to Provide Bi-Monthly Mobile Testing of All County Teachers and Staff – County of Union, New Jersey
Good Hand Hygiene Practices
- When and How to Wash Your Hands
- When and How to Use Hand Sanitizer in Community Settings
- Handwashing Training and Education
Food Insecurity Resources
Essential Personnel Childcare
- All centers must adhere to the public health guidance issued by DCF, which covers special sanitation and safety procedures during the COVID-19 public health emergency.