E-Remote Learning Responsibilities for Students, Families and Staff
- Log into their PowerSchool Unified Classroom to identify the expected work for each subject every day and/or week.
- Limit distractions and be focused while learning.
- Behave according to district guidelines and follow all district rules.
- Collaborate (not copy) with classmates as appropriate.
- Communicate with teachers when they have questions or need clarification. Teachers will be available via district email 9:00am – 10:30 am and 1:30pm – 3:00pm daily.
- Meet assignment deadlines. This will allow teachers to provide feedback in a timely manner.
- Students are responsible for all work.
- Students are expected to conduct themselves in school appropriate manner in the E-remote learning environment.
Support your child in their E-remote learning process by:
- Monitoring Elizabeth Public Schools updates and checking in with your child daily about the E-remote learning tasks, activities, and assessments that they are working on.
- Maintaining the recommended school schedule daily.
- Designating a place where your child will work independently on their assigned tasks.
- Asking your child to provide a brief summary of the learning they are engaging in for each class.
- Asking your child about their work and supporting them, as needed, in submitting assignments in accordance with the established deadlines.
- Reminding your child to email teachers if they have any questions.
- Faculty is expected to be available electronically during the assigned hours of 9:00am – 10:30am and 1:30pm – 3:00pm daily.
- Teachers will log into PowerSchool Unified and Microsoft Outlook daily.
- Monitoring and maintaining lessons and activities on PowerSchool Unified Classrooms.
- Upon assignment due dates and teacher will provide feedback on work that is submitted.
- Any and all communication between staff, students, and their families will be done through the PowerSchool Unified and Microsoft Outlook email.
EPS announce the delivery of air purifiers with HEPA filters and ultraviolet cleaners for each classroom!
In our efforts to return our Elizabeth Public Schools students to all schools for in-person instruction, as well as the overarching need to protect the health and safety of all students and team members, we are excited to announce the delivery of air purifiers with HEPA filters and ultraviolet cleaners for each classroom!