E-Remote Learning Responsibilities for Students, Families and Staff
- Log into their PowerSchool Unified Classroom to identify the expected work for each subject every day and/or week.
- Limit distractions and be focused while learning.
- Behave according to district guidelines and follow all district rules.
- Collaborate (not copy) with classmates as appropriate.
- Communicate with teachers when they have questions or need clarification. Teachers will be available via district email 9:00am – 10:30 am and 1:30pm – 3:00pm daily.
- Meet assignment deadlines. This will allow teachers to provide feedback in a timely manner.
- Students are responsible for all work.
- Students are expected to conduct themselves in school appropriate manner in the E-remote learning environment.
Support your child in their E-remote learning process by:
- Monitoring Elizabeth Public Schools updates and checking in with your child daily about the E-remote learning tasks, activities, and assessments that they are working on.
- Maintaining the recommended school schedule daily.
- Designating a place where your child will work independently on their assigned tasks.
- Asking your child to provide a brief summary of the learning they are engaging in for each class.
- Asking your child about their work and supporting them, as needed, in submitting assignments in accordance with the established deadlines.
- Reminding your child to email teachers if they have any questions.
- Faculty is expected to be available electronically during the assigned hours of 9:00am – 10:30am and 1:30pm – 3:00pm daily.
- Teachers will log into PowerSchool Unified and Microsoft Outlook daily.
- Monitoring and maintaining lessons and activities on PowerSchool Unified Classrooms.
- Upon assignment due dates and teacher will provide feedback on work that is submitted.
- Any and all communication between staff, students, and their families will be done through the PowerSchool Unified and Microsoft Outlook email.