Pledge of Ethics
ELIZABETH PUBLIC SCHOOLS PLEDGE OF ETHICS for UPPER SCHOOL STUDENTS
As a member of the Elizabeth Public Schools Professional Learning Community, I wish to treat people as I wish to be treated. To do that, I pledge to:
- Understand that the school community is a "special place".
- Listen respectfully when someone else is speaking by paying close attention and not interrupting.
- Speak in a calm voice and use proper language.
- Dress appropriately for teaching and learning.
- Inspire the best in myself and others by celebrating successes and learning from mistakes.
- Care about others by demonstrating acts of kindness.
- Be a life-long learner by taking every opportunity to learn from others.
ELIZABETH PUBLIC SCHOOLS for EARLY CHILDHOOD STUDENTS
As a member of the Elizabeth Public Schools Professional Learning Community, I will treat people as I wish to be treated. To do that I pledge to:
- Understand that my school is a "special place"
- Listen when someone else is talking
- Speak in an "inside" voice
- Dress appropriately so I can learn
- Try my best to learn in school
- Care about my friends
- Learn from my teachers and friends