CAPS AND GOWNS DISTRIBUTION MANDATORY GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
Hello Edison Academy Chargers!
Beginning Tuesday June 16th, Edison will begin distribution of caps and gowns for students who have met all graduation requirements to graduate in June 2020. Students who are determined to be August Graduates, will receive caps a gowns upon completion of requirements during the Summer 2020 and will not return their laptops. However, you must return any instructional books, EXCEPT the laptop.
Please read the information below as it outlines mandatory guidelines and procedures for maintaining required social distancing practices and delivery of required EPS instructional materials, (laptops, etc.,.)
June Graduates 2020 Caps and Gown Distribution:
LAPTOP MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO RECEIVING YOUR CAP AND GOWN AND ANY OTHER ITEM(S) BEING DISTRIBUTED
Dates: June 16th-June 24th
Where: Edison Academy Main Entrance (Staging Areas)
- Must have an appointment – Schedule your appointment below (click on the link)
- Sign up begins June 9th –19th
MANDATORY Student Social Distancing Protocols and Procedures – Will be strictly enforced
- Must wear a mask or face covering- Students without mask/face covering will be turned away and they must reschedule
Must line up according to the designated 8 feet markers (orange cones)
- Must line up at designated Exit Main Entrance
- Must drop off laptop/school items before pickup – on designated table
- Must immediately leave school exterior property- No lingering, Not talking, No viewing items in bags, No fittings of caps and gowns, No pictures – security will direct students to leave the premises
- Questions will be answered and all students with appointments will be serviced.
Student will Submit the Following Items
- Laptops, Cords and Computer Cords – Must return to receive Cap and Gown
- CTE Cosmetology Smocks- Must return to receive Cap and Gown
- Instructional Materials (books, etc.,)
Senior Items to Distribute
- Caps and Gowns
- Locker Items
- Other Items
- Diplomas -NOT DISTRIBUTED (will be mailed home)
Do not delay. Schedule your appointment asap!!