Guidelines for open Zoom dance class
1. Be on time for your scheduled class. Once in progress, we must stick to the time slot for each class.
2. Student devices will be on MUTE unless you need to ask or answer a question in the “Chat” Room.
3. All participants must be appropriately dressed.
4. Proper classroom behavior is expected.
5. Interactions will occur between the teacher & students or students & students. Parents will not be permitted to participate directly in the class but can help out outside of video view.
6. If parents would like to contact us please reach out to the Department of Recreation at (908) 820-4220 leave a message and we will return your phone call.