Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources & E-Remote Learning
Center for Disease Control
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Coronavirus
- CDC’s COVID-19 Website
New Jersey Department of Health
- NJDOH Coronaviris COVID-19 Website
Union County Department of Health
Good Hand Hygiene Practices
- When and How to Wash Your Hands
- When and How to Use Hand Sanitizer in Community Settings
- Handwashing Training and Education
Essential Personnel Childcare
News and Updates
As we end our third week of remote learning, a student from Victor Mravlag School No. 21 has reminded us all what is most important.
Seven school nurses from Elizabeth Public Schools have generously volunteered their services at the Union County COVID-19 Testing Center at Kean University in Union Township to help patients who are exhibiting symptoms of the coronavirus.