E-Remote Learning Responsibilities
It has been an inspiring return to in-person learning for thousands of students throughout out district and, thanks to the impressive contributions of our team members and families, a very smooth start to the fourth marking period.
New Jersey Agriculture in the Classroom honors teachers in pre-kindergarten through 12th grade (Pre-K-12) from around the state for the innovative ways they use agricultural concepts to teach reading, writing, math, science, social studies, STEM, STEAM and more. The mission of NJAITC is to increase awareness and understanding of agriculture among New Jersey’s educators and students.
Elizabeth Public Schools, in its partnership with Trinitas Regional Medical Center and the City of Elizabeth, has secured vaccinations to administer at no cost to students ages 16 and older as we continue our advancement toward the reopening of schools.
As we reach the end of Teacher Appreciation Week and approach Mother’s Day, I want to honor my favorite teacher who has provided me with so many of those moments of joy throughout my life. Her love, guidance, and support has meant everything to me in the person I have become and the career that I have built. I was so lucky that my best teacher ever was also my first.
Recourses and Information
COVID-19 Housing AssistanceProgram
Center for Disease Control
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Coronavirus
- CDC’s COVID-19 Website
New Jersey Department of Health
- NJDOH Coronaviris COVID-19 Website
Union County Department of Health
- Office of Health Management – Union County
- UC-TEST to Provide Bi-Monthly Mobile Testing of All County Teachers and Staff – County of Union, New Jersey
Good Hand Hygiene Practices
- When and How to Wash Your Hands
- When and How to Use Hand Sanitizer in Community Settings
- Handwashing Training and Education
Food Insecurity Resources
Essential Personnel Childcare
- All centers must adhere to the public health guidance issued by DCF, which covers special sanitation and safety procedures during the COVID-19 public health emergency.