COVID Testing at Dunn Sports Center
E-Remote Learning Responsibilities
Elizabeth Public Schools Parent Virtual Academy will provide families with valuable training and information to support their child’s learning during remote instruction and beyond.
LHI, a subsidiary of OptumServe, the federal health business of Optum and UnitedHealth Group, is offering COVID-19 testing at the Thomas G. Dunn Sports Center at 151 Pearl Street on weekdays (October 23-30) from 12:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Saturdays (October 24 and 31) from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
During the COVID-19 pandemic which has challenged school districts throughout the nation to provide a high-quality education to their students in-person or virtually, Elizabeth Public Schools is providing instruction globally to keep their students on track to graduate and compete in the global marketplace.
Recourses and Information
COVID-19 Housing AssistanceProgram
Center for Disease Control
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Coronavirus
- CDC’s COVID-19 Website
New Jersey Department of Health
- NJDOH Coronaviris COVID-19 Website
Union County Department of Health
- Office of Health Management – Union County
- UC-TEST to Provide Bi-Monthly Mobile Testing of All County Teachers and Staff – County of Union, New Jersey
Good Hand Hygiene Practices
- When and How to Wash Your Hands
- When and How to Use Hand Sanitizer in Community Settings
- Handwashing Training and Education
Food Insecurity Resources
Essential Personnel Childcare
- All centers must adhere to the public health guidance issued by DCF, which covers special sanitation and safety procedures during the COVID-19 public health emergency.