E-Remote Learning Responsibilities
Board President Jerry Jacobs participates in Read Across America by reading the children books “Lying” and “Disobeying” by Joy Berry
State of New Jersey First Lady Tammy Snyder Murphy and New Jersey Health Commissioner Judy Persichilli visited the Thomas G. Dunn Sports Center on Wednesday, March 3.
Senator Cory Booker read "Freedom Soup" by Newark author Tami Charles and illustrated by Jacqueline Alcántara for a virtual Read Across America week.
Recourses and Information
COVID-19 Housing AssistanceProgram
Center for Disease Control
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Coronavirus
- CDC’s COVID-19 Website
New Jersey Department of Health
- NJDOH Coronaviris COVID-19 Website
Union County Department of Health
- Office of Health Management – Union County
- UC-TEST to Provide Bi-Monthly Mobile Testing of All County Teachers and Staff – County of Union, New Jersey
Good Hand Hygiene Practices
- When and How to Wash Your Hands
- When and How to Use Hand Sanitizer in Community Settings
- Handwashing Training and Education
Food Insecurity Resources
Essential Personnel Childcare
- All centers must adhere to the public health guidance issued by DCF, which covers special sanitation and safety procedures during the COVID-19 public health emergency.